13 reasons why you need to watch Poetic Justice
Posted on 16 June 2017
It's been a while since the classic movie Poetic Justice with Janet Jackson came out. Remember the street romance, hip hop movie from the 90's? Hairdresser Justice aka Janet Jackson writes poetry to deal with the pain her losing her boyfriend. Justice is damaged but can Lucky aka Tupac Shakur open her eyes to love again?
If you've never heard of Poetic Justice or loved it and haven't seen it in a while, here's 13 reason why you need to watch it again:
- 90's fashion. Jeans and crops were in.
- Tupac. Watch the rap genius in action.
- Janet Jackson. Need we say more.
- Janet Jackson's Hair. Love. Love. Love.
- Real Chemistry between Tupac and Janet. Priceless.
- Baggy baseball tops. Um yes!
- Regina King. Sassy with attitude.
- Joe Torry. Cute.
- Poetry by Maya Angelou. Beautiful.
- The lessons. Love is hard but worth it.
- Hip hop romance. Lets daydream together.
- Westside. Get a different perspective.
- The music/soundtrack. Take me back to the good old days.
So what are you waiting for? Its time to revive that 90's gangster in you.