Six Tips to make your sneakers last
Posted on 13 November 2017
Every streetwear enthusiast has vast collections of streetwear and an enviable sneaker collection to match. Sneakerheads are passionate about the collections but you dont need to be a collector to respect your sneakers, we all want them to last!
RELATED: Movie Review: Sneakerheadz
Here's how to make your sneakers last:
- Keep your shoelaces always tied. That way they don't get tangled and dirty.
- Be mindful of the weather. Rain today? maybe don't where your favorite pearly white sneakers.
- Hand wash if possible but if you have to put int he washing machine, use cold wash only.
- Don't mix colors in the wash.
- Use a leather protector for shoes.
- Pre-treat stains. Use a stain remover and dab lightly.
So there you have it streetwear fanatics. If you love your sneakers and want to reduce wear and tear while keeping your sneakers clean, I hope this helps.